WHEN THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE

09:37

“When there is life there is hope” is a very good topic which everyone is supposed to think about, and I want to believe that so many writers have written on this same topic.

Let us look at the definition of hope, Hope can be seen as as faith but hope, we can also see “hope” as a strong believe that someone has that makes his/her mind to be on something that this thing can still be possible. Below are some illustrations.

Firstly, let us look at the story of the woman with the issue of Blood in the bible. According to the bible in the book of Luke. There was a certain woman who was suffering from the issue of blood for 12 years, a well thinking human being would know that it was not easy for this woman. This woman has gone through so many pains, stress and insults because of her sickness (infirmity), she has gone from one native doctor to the other one medical doctor to the other for these twelve years but all to no avail. This is really painful but Is “HOPE” for a tree that is cut down that if the tree can have the sense of water, if the tree can get connected with water the bible says even the stump that has died will grow again. So brethren you need the sense of water I mean (JESUS) to align you to direct and guide so that all the dead hopes in you will sprout again.

There is no gain in sin my brethren, what is life when you don't have Jesus, REPENT and “BELIEVE” in yourself and all that you are know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle around you. I urge you to give your life to Christ because it's very necessary, please you need to be saved and get out of all your problems and live a life of holiness in Christ. 

CONCLUSION:

My brothers and sisters I hope your life has been affected positively by this tract and I believe your mentality towards life has changed, no matter the situation you are in right now. Because you are still alive there is every hope for you to come out. There is nothing God cannot do. Thanks for reading. God bless you Amen.

Now Pray this Prayer for salvation. Lord Jesus Come into my life I accept you this day, I acknowledge that I am responsible for my sins. I believe that you died on the cross that I may be saved, have mercy upon me and deliver me from my sins. Help me to live a life that will please you and help me to serve you in newness of life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

BY SOLOMON OGHENEOCHUKO GIFT.

For more enquiries call: 09068830589 or 09083435901

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

THE BATTLE AGAINST SELF AND SIN

I left the service that night with a decision to turn a new leaf. I’ve already decided to give Chidinma a call as soon as I got home...

Twitter